Social Media Standards
- Authentic communication: Identify yourself (name, background) when you discuss issues related to the coaching program. You must make it clear that you are speaking for yourself and not on behalf of Dr. Nicole Pfeffermann.
- Respectful communication: Don't misuse any of our or our client's logos or other materials. Respect copyright and fair use.
- Open communication: If you join a discussion on social media platforms, be open-minded and respectful of others and their opinions. You should show proper consideration for others' privacy. Do not resort to insults, harassment, and/or any offensive language. Be the first to correct your own mistakes. Should a disagreement take place, Dr. Nicole Pfeffermann reserves the right to delete any posts, comments, or images that in sole discretion, deem inappropriate.
- Mindful communication: Try to add value. Provide worthwhile information and new perspectives. Be critical and consider information overload.
- Co-communication: If you are a client, business partner, research partner or in another collaborative arrangement, make sure that you do not publish sensitive information and respect partners and their way of interaction.
This Social Media Standards may be amended and updated from time to time.